Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer's Coming!

We are nearing the end of the school year.  Tomorrow is the last day of school and the kids are excited.  There is so much to do this summer and fall will come too quickly for them I'm sure. The house should be done in a couple of week and hopefully we will be able to move in around the middle of June.  We have Grandma Susie and Grandpa Jim coming next week for a visit and Grandma Charlie is going to sneak down during their visit as well.

For the 4th of July we plan to go to Missouri for the Heagerty family reunion.  (Sarah's side of the family).  We will see Grandma Charlie again, as will as Alex, Rachel, Michelle and Jeff. Maybe we can talk Aunt Michelle into borrowing her kids for a while this summer.  That is if they aren't too busy with baseball.

Between those two events we hope to move into the new house.  We are getting so excited. But, Sam is probably the most excited out of all of us.  He is getting weary of having to share a bedroom with his sister.  I can't say that I blame him.  I had to share a bedroom with a sister until I was a Junior in High School.  I feel his pain.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! I'll be leaving here as early as I can Wednesday, June 3, and probably drive straight through. Have to remember to get out my books on tape to listen to on the drive down. I'm excited about seeing Susan and Jim. It has been a long time.
    Love you guys! Mom

    ReplyDelete